Friday, July 27, 2012

Third time's a charm?!

I've tried a few times to start this blog and never get it up and running so maybe summer is the perfect opportunity to finally get it going! I am an elementary school counselor at a kindergarten through 6th grade school in Southern Minnesota. This school year will be my third year at my school and I absolutely love the students and staff I work with! A unique aspect of my school is that we bring half the district's 6th graders together in one school for the first time. This creates a great opportunity to transition students from elementary into the class they will be with through high school.


Since I love crafting I thought this blog would be a great place to document and share the ways I am able to combine my passion for school counseling and my obsession with all things crafty!  I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment